Saturday, December 19, 2009

First Post



Weight: 205~
Total Lifts: N/A
Total Miles: N/A

This is the beginning. The start is weird because I'm posting from after a half week, so next week will be the time where I start taking down all the notes. I have been working out just as regular -- lifting and running after, or just running. I upped my miles to up to 3 mile runs. I also notice an increase in speed and stamina... which is results of me sprinting hills over and over to the point where my legs give out/I wanna barf.

The main thing I think I have to do is just change the portions/times when I eat. I eat fairly healthy -- I just need to thin it out and eat less to create caloric deficit.

I don't know why the scale picture gets rotated, but you just gotta take my word for it. The second pic was taken today right first thing in the day without eating anything.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment