Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Beginning

This blog is a lie.

At least for now -- I'm a nerd, but I'm not 185. I'm not talking 185 years old. I'm talking 185 pounds. I'm currently 205 pounds, hence why this blog is a lie. This blog will document my personal journey of weight loss.

My goal: To lose 20 pounds by April 2010, preserving as much existing muscle as I can.

This is a realistic goal, set by some easy calculations. 1-2 lbs/week is a healthy rate. With a goal of 20 pounds, this is about 10 weeks. Giving myself some leeway, I've decided April.

What this blog will contain:
-Weekly pictures
-Weekly counts of total weight moved and total miles ran

What this blog will not contain:
- Specific exercises
- Specific foods eaten
- Pictures of my junk and/or ass

So essentially this blog will only last for about 10 entries, but who knows? Maybe I'll keep going.

Follow this blog, cringe at my pudginess, idolize me, whatever. I don't really care because I'm being selfish and doing this for myself, so suck it....!

No comments:

Post a Comment