Thursday, February 4, 2010

Week... uh.. ? I'm late




Weight: 203.8

I'm late. I know.

But I'm making progress! I've learned to not go by the numbers -- they won't mean anything because I'm lifting and cutting at the same time. It was hard to get over not seeing the numbers go down, but I'm used to it now. I just go straight by the pictures.

Looking back at the previous pictures, I can notice changes. Very encouraging.

My next steps, would to be just continue eating right and staying active. Lifting/roadwork/heavybag on days I'm not playing basketball. I've been eating really clean so far, except for today when I had some chips and ice cream. But it was a long time coming. No more of that for a while.

The thing I've noticed though, is that my lifting numbers went down -- I lost some strength. It's okay though, I'm leaning towards just cutting more than gaining mass. I'm lifting to just maintain whatever amount of muscle I have.

More updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment