Saturday, January 9, 2010

Week 3 Official Entry



Weight: 205.8
Fat: 9.9%
Muscle: 42.5%

Surprising numbers. They are a bit discouraging. I can't let this bring me down though, I have to keep working at it -- the results will show. I can't really tell much from pictures either, maybe it's because I look at myself everyday. If anything, my love handles are slimming down.. which is awesome.

I have increased my sprint speed though, but my overall strength went down. I think I really have to examine everything I do even closer than before. I think what I am lacking in, is sleep/rest. All it is, is eating right, working hard, and resting well.

I am eating fairly clean. I am now drinking a gallon of water everyday to flush everything out. I haven't been working out as much as other weeks because I strained a muscle in my neck which prevented me from moving it in any direction without experiencing sharp pains. It is gradually getting better. I hope I will be able to go back outside soon.

The journey is bumpy, that is to be expected. There will be obstacles, but I just have to persevere and push through plateaus.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment